Fishing Calendar 2018
- Early April – lobster pots get set- maybe
- Later April – Tautog, Stripers – limit to near shore (furthest to wreck (3-4 miles)
- Early May – Tautog, Stripers, Scup
- Mid May – Tautog, Stripers, Scup, Bluefish
- @May 21- Black Sea Bass added
- @May 22- Fluke added
- June- Fluke, Black Sea Bass, Scup (mid-June-October), Stripers throughout Buzzard’s Bay- especially Cuttyhunk. Tog are gone
- July-same as June
- August-same as July -Sea Bass ends @August 31
- September- same as August- Fluke ends@ Sept 23. Tautog return!
- After September 23- Stripers, bluefish to November, Scup
- Oct. Bluefish and Stripers, Tautog, Scup
- Nov. Tautogand maybe schoolie Stripers
- April and May- mostly open days in the mornings
- Full day charters should start when fluke and Sea Bass open
- We will target stripers when appropriate (according to the migration)
- If not booked for private charter, open boat days may open up
- Start Full day charters for Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- Open boat day will be Tuesday and any day that stays open. (Flex here)- keep a list of interested open boat clients.